Next-Generation Auto Logistics Solutions
MTI is one of the members of the joint development of next-generation solutions using state-of-the-art technology in the auto logistics field.
The effort has been given the name “Symphony Project” and will aim to create new value in the auto logistics supply chain and offer next-generation solutions for our customers under the slogan ”Bringing value to customers by providing value-added services and solutions that feature unique logistics technologies.”
This Symphony Project will focus on developing new services for each ASEAN country whose auto logistics demand is remarkably expanding, and we will begin by offering our new “Garuda” value-added services suitable to the local logistics situation in Indonesia, which is rapidly becoming the largest car market among the ASEAN countries.
Examples of development solutions include the following:
- Environmental assessments of transport, and risk assessments
- Systems allowing visualization of complex transport processes
- Monitoring services using exclusive weather observation infrastructure
- Analyses of logistics processes and simulations for inventory optimization
- Optimization of car’s yard (seamless service that includes planning, designing, operation, and improvements)
For additional information about this, please contact us by our inquiry form.