Smart Sounding Scale “Honesty” Is Now Available
“Honesty,” an efficient tank sounding* device (patent pending) that improves the accuracy of measurements of the surface of liquid, developed by MTI and Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK), and Semco Ltd., is now available.
Measuring the depth of liquid stored in a vessel tank or the distance from the top of a tank to the surface of a liquid.
- An ultrasonic sensor adopted on the measure’s tip senses not bubbles but the actual liquid surface.
- A buzzer indicates that the measurement is complete, and the accurate value is quickly provided.
- Improves measurement accuracy and shortens tank-sounding time 30% compared to conventional products.
- Measures not only fuel oil but also clear colorless liquids such as sea water and bilge water.
- Convenient to carry around as it is portable and requires no external power supply.
- Light and compact, easy to carry.
-Weight: 1,290 g
-Size: 170 mm (W) × 230 mm (H) × 70 mm (D)
- Approved by Class NK.
For additional information about this service/product, please contact us by our inquiry form.